- Handles M&A transactions, special situations and distressed transactions.
- Has particular experience advising private equity funds and special situations funds.
- Advises companies and special committees on public and private M&A transactions.
Nicholas Houpt represents private equity funds, as well as companies in a wide range of industries on transactional matters, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Leveraged buyouts
- Equity investments
- Joint ventures
- Cross-border transactions.
Private Equity and M&A:
- A global private equity fund in the disposition of a hospitality company to a private equity fund
- A global private equity fund in an acquisition of a NASDAQ-listed hospitality company
- A global private equity fund in its acquisition of a premier provider of healthcare services
- A private equity fund in an equity investment in a restaurant business
- A private equity fund in its sale of an industrial company to a private equity fund