- Represents financial institutions, corporations and their boards of directors and senior executives in government and internal investigations involving allegations of fraud and corruption.
- Defends individuals and corporations in criminal prosecutions and regulator enforcement actions brought by the Department of Justice (DOJ), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and other federal and state regulators.
- Spent nearly a decade as an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of New York.
Parvin Moyne represents individuals, financial institutions and public and private companies in government investigations, white collar criminal and regulatory defense matters, internal investigations and complex commercial litigation.
- Representing a former precious metals trader at a major financial institution in a federal criminal case alleging RICO and other violations in connection with alleged spoofing and barrier options trading.
- Representing a former senior rates trader at a major financial institution in a CFTC enforcement case alleging market manipulation and other violations in connection with risk management activity for an issuer swap.
- Representing an international financial institution in internal and government-facing investigations related to anti-money laundering and regulatory issues.
- Representing an Audit Committee of a public energy company in an SEC investigation involving allegations of insider trading.
- Representing an Audit Committee of a public technology company in internal and SEC investigations involving allegations of accounting fraud.
Public Service and Affiliations