- Defends corporations and their senior executives against allegations of fraud and corruption.
- Has experience in defending allegations of market manipulation, insider trading, accounting fraud, securities fraud, money laundering, public corruption and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) violations.
- Spent nearly a decade as an Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Southern District of New York (S.D.N.Y.).
Parvin Moyne represents individuals and corporations in government investigations, white collar criminal defense matters, internal investigations and complex commercial litigation.
- Defended three individuals in an investigation by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the S.D.N.Y., the New York State Department of Financial Services, the District Attorney’s Office for New York County and the Federal Reserve into transactions with entities associated with sanctioned countries, including Iran and Cuba.
- Provided counsel to a large corporation in response to a subpoena served by the New Jersey Attorney General in a consumer privacy matter.
- Conducted an internal investigation on behalf of a Fortune 100 company into alleged financial irregularities.
- Represented a major investment advisor in a wide-spanning Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) investigation stemming from a regulatory examination. The matter involved a variety of alleged conflicts of interest.
- Represented an individual in a public corruption investigation by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the S.D.N.Y.
Public Service and Affiliations