- Focuses on class and complex labor and employment litigation, workplace investigations, restrictive covenant disputes, executive disputes, and strategic advice.
- Has since 2008 led the firm’s labor and employment practice.
Drawing on more than 25 years of litigation experience representing employers and executives in a diverse array of industries, Bob Lian represents clients in their most challenging workplace legal issues. These include class and collective action claims, internal and regulatory investigations, disputes with executives, and restrictive covenant and competitive hiring claims. He also provides strategic advice to companies on a range of workplace legal issues. Bob also works with clients on a full range of occupational health and safety matters.
- Represents high-profile retailers in statewide and nationwide wage and hour litigations.
- Represented nationwide restaurant chain in lawsuit against former executives over violations of restrictive covenants.
- Represented Wall Street financial services firm on internal investigation into allegations of misconduct by executives.
- Defended a financial services firm in a nationwide collective action challenging the independent contractor status of sales professionals.
- Representing CEOs, company founders and other senior executives in hiring, separation and restrictive covenant issues.
Public Service and Affiliations