- Counsels private equity funds, portfolio companies, and other corporations on complex corporate finance transactions and governance matters.
- Decades of experience leading complex high-yield debt offerings; tender offers; consent solicitations; and private and public offerings of equity securities, including initial public offerings (IPOs).
Rosa Testani advises private equity funds, portfolio companies and other corporations in complex corporate finance transactions. In particular, she regularly advises on high-yield debt offerings; tender offers; consent solicitations; and equity offerings, including IPOs. She also has extensive experience in advising distressed companies, creditors, and special situations investors on financing and securities matters in out-of-court and in-court restructurings.
- Represented Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (NYSE:HCC), a leading producer and exporter of metallurgical coal, and certain selling stockholders in the company’s IPO and in subsequent registered equity offerings. Also represented the company in several Rule 144A/Regulation S high-yield debt offerings and consent solicitations.
- Represented long-time client CEVA Logistics AG, a leading global asset-light supply chain management company, in its IPO on the SIX Swiss Exchange and concurrent Rule 144A/Regulation S equity offering. Also represented the company in its post-IPO Rule 144A/Regulation S Rule high-yield notes offering.
- Advised RCCH HealthCare Partners, which is owned by certain funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, LLC, in its recent take-private acquisition of LifePoint Health, Inc. and in its prior acquisition of Capella Health Holdings. The company, now known as LifePoint Health, Inc., operates regional health systems, physician practices, outpatient centers and post-acute facilities in more than 85 non-urban communities that span coast to coast.
- Represented long-term client Affinion Group Holdings, Inc., a provider of customer engagement and loyalty programs, in numerous refinancing and restructuring transactions, consent solicitations and private equity offerings. Also represented the company in the registration and listing of its common stock.
- Advised Novitex Holdings, Inc., a private company owned by Apollo Global Management, LLC, in a business combination involving the company; SourceHOV Holdings, Inc.; and Quinpario Acquisition Corp. 2, a special-purpose acquisition company, to form Exela Technologies, Inc.
Public Service and Affiliations