Sara L. Brauner focuses on corporate restructurings, with an emphasis on creditors’ committees in large, complex chapter 11 cases.
Practice & Background
Ms. Brauner represents bondholders, noteholders, institutional investors, hedge funds and other interested parties.
Ms. Brauner’s recent engagements include:
- the indenture trustee for the Sabine unsecured notes in the chapter 11 cases of Sabine Oil & Gas Corporation et al.
- an ad hoc group of bondholders that served as plan sponsors and DIP lenders in the chapter 11 cases of Horsehead Holdings Corp. et al.
- The equity sponsor in the chapter 11 cases of Momentive Performance Materials Inc. et al.
- the worldwide bondholders of three former Icelandic Banks (Kaupthing, Landsbanki, Glitnir)
- the largest senior noteholder in Tribune Company, et al.
- an ad hoc group of second lien noteholders in NewPage Corporation, et al.
- an ad hoc group of first lien noteholders in Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company, et al.
- the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of TOUSA, Inc., et al.
- the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Nortel Networks Inc., et al.