- Practice focuses on complex business transactions, including cross-border matters.
- Represents public and private companies in general corporate and securities matters.
Seth Molay takes lead responsibility on public equity and debt offerings, private placements, venture capital transactions and mergers and acquisitions. He has extensive experience in public offerings and private placements of equity and debt securities, including Rule 144A transactions, representing both underwriters and issuers in a wide range of industries, including energy, technology, health care, retail, entertainment and transportation. In 2015 and 2016, Seth advised issuers on the largest volume of securities offerings in the state of Texas, according to Texas Lawbook.
- Advised an oil field services company in its initial public offering.
- Represented an exploration and production company in its initial public offering and subsequent follow-on and secondary offerings with an aggregate value in excess of $1.5 billion.
- Counseled the sole initial purchaser in a $1.3 billion high-yield debt offering.
- Acted on behalf of the underwriters in the $212 million initial public offering of an exploration and production company.
- Represented the purchaser in a $7.1 billion acquisition of equity interests in an oil and gas company.