Practice & Background
Stephen Peppiatt’s practice focuses on advising lenders regarding domestic and international financings and financial institutions concerning debt restructurings and other financial and derivative transactions.
Mr. Peppiatt’s recent engagements include advising:
- creditors on a range of restructurings, including Klöckner Pentaplast, Uralita, Monier, Codemasters, Lyondell Basell, Truvo, Damovo, Eircom and Seat
- lenders on numerous financings, including Gateway, Ontex, Sidi Krir, Sohar, Al Ezzel, Rijnmond and Spalding
- institutional investors in relation to Barratt Homes, Pendragon, Northgate and Luxfer
- counterparties on derivative transactions, including credit derivatives
- numerous financial institutions about to prime broking, derivative, bond and guarantee claims and claims trading following the collapse of Lehman Brothers
- the ad hoc committee of secured creditors of Golden Key and major creditors of Cheyne Finance and Whistlejacket Capital Limited.
Awards & Accolades
- Best Lawyers UK, Banking & Finance Law