- Practice focuses on providing advice in connection with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate restructuring transactions.
Svetlana Volevich practices in the areas of litigation, securities regulation, mergers and acquisitions, employment and general corporate matters. Her clients have included some of the largest Russian companies in the airline, oil and gas, and cellular communications industries. Svetlana’s dispute work has included representing foreign and domestic corporations before governmental authorities.
- Represented PJSC UTair Aviation in the $809 million refinancing of its debt portfolio
- Counseled VEON on its $27.5 billion combination with WIND TELECOM S.p.A., to create the world’s sixth largest mobile telecommunications provider by number of subscribers.
- Represented Russian companies in their reorganizations.
- Acted for Russian and foreign companies in the Russian courts, regarding in disputes with governmental authorities, including antitrust authorities.
- Acted for one of Russia’s largest oil and gas companies in connection with the construction of a refinery plant.