- Served as tax counsel to Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH), acting as his principal advisor during the creation, markup and passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
Zachary Rudisill focuses his practice on domestic and international tax policy and international trade policy. Before joining Akin Gump, Zachary served as principal advisor and tax counsel to Sen. Rob Portman during the creation, markup and passage of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act in 2017.
- Advising a major Fortune 100 domestic manufacturer on tax reform implementation issues.
- Informing a Fortune 100 manufacturer on a variety of domestic and international tax issues, including tax reform implementation.
- Advising private equity firms on tax issues affecting the industry.
- Advising an internationally owned U.S. business on tax issues, including tax reform and implementation.