- Corporate and securities lawyer handling mergers and acquisitions.
- Works with both publicly-traded and privately-held companies.
- Also advises on compliance and corporate governance.
Zachary Wittenberg is a corporate and securities lawyer who works with public and private companies on mergers and acquisitions, securities law compliance and corporate governance matters.
- Advised a public utility company in a public merger valued at approximately $8.5 billion.
- Counseled a publicly traded quick-serve restaurant franchisor in a public merger valued at approximately $3 billion.
- Represented a major solar developer in the purchase of utility scale wind and hydro projects in South Africa.
- Assisted a public yield company in the purchase of portfolio-distributed generation solar assets.
- Represented a major solar developer in the 51 per cent interest sale of two utility scale solar projects to a public utility.