A Decade of Perfect Scores for Akin Gump on HRC Corporate Equality Index
(Washington, D.C.) – Akin Gump is proud to announce that, for the 10th consecutive year, it has been awarded a perfect score on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index (CEI). The CEI is an annual national survey and report that evaluates enterprises’ commitment to LGBT employees through six benchmarks:
- sexual orientation in U.S. non-discrimination policy
- gender identity in U.S. non-discrimination policy
- domestic partner benefits
- transgender-inclusive benefits
- organizational LGBT competency
- public commitment to the LGBT community
that are broken out into nine criteria by which businesses in industry sectors from advertising to transportation are rated.
As a function of its perfect score, Akin Gump has also been recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.”
To learn more about Akin Gump’s LGBT commitment, please click here.
Founded in 1945, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP is a leading international law firm with more than 900 lawyers in offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
# # #