Six at Akin Gump Named to Turnarounds & Workouts’ Top Bankruptcy Tax Specialists List
(New York) – Six partners in the tax practice at Akin Gump have been named to Turnarounds & Workouts’ list of the top bankruptcy tax specialists. The lawyers include the following individuals:
The publication also noted several recent representative clients of the selected Akin Gump lawyers, including:
- Energy Future Holdings/TXU Corp (informal group of unsecured noteholders)
- Adeptus Health (Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors)
- CHC Group Ltd. (Ad hoc group of secured noteholders)
- SeaDrill Limited (Ad Hoc Bondholders Group)
- International Shipholding Corporation (Debtor)
- Goodrich Petroleum (Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors)
- Templar Energy (Ad Hoc Group of Second Lien Lenders)
- Atlas Resources (Unsecured noteholders)
Turnarounds & Workouts has spotlighted other Akin Gump lawyers in the past, including financial restructuring partner Meredith Lahaie, who was named an Outstanding Young Restructuring Lawyer in April. Click here to read more about that.
Founded in 1945, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP is a leading international law firm with more than 900 lawyers in offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
# # #