1. Your privacy. Akin Gump (as defined in the Conditions of Use of Akin Gump Website) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
2. Our policy. This policy (together with the Conditions of Use of Akin Gump Website, available here) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting http://www.akingump.com, by using any of our services and by providing us with any personal information, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Reference in this policy to your “personal data” means any information that identifies, or could reasonably be used to identify, you. Please do not send us any personal information if you do not want your personal information to be used in this way.
3. Information we may collect from you. We may collect and process data about you, including information you give us by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and information you provide when you subscribe to a feed or to use any of our services, as well as information we may automatically collect including details about your visits to this website including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
4. “Cookies”. This website uses “cookies” to facilitate the site user’s use of the site. For detailed information on the cookies used and the purposes for which they are used please see the Use of “cookies” section in the Conditions of Use (click here).
5. How we use the information. We use your personal data to provide you with our services, to deal with your enquiries and requests, to administer and improve this website, to market our services, for the purposes of recruitment and for other legitimate business purposes.
6. Non-disclosure of your information. We will not disclose your personal data outside Akin Gump, except to service providers acting on our behalf or in other very limited circumstances, for example, with your agreement or where we are under a legal obligation to do so.
8. If you do not want to receive information from us. If you receive marketing materials from us, you may withdraw your consent for us to send these to you at any time and free of charge as set out in the material sent to you or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Your rights. If certain data protection legislation is applicable in your case, you have the right to request details about the information we hold about you and to have any such information rectified or deleted on legitimate grounds. For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Disclosures to third parties. This policy only addresses data which we collect from you. If you give your personal data to others, whether they are third party sites that you visit by clicking on a link on this website or mobile device apps that we provide you to download, you are subject to the privacy settings, policies and practices of those third parties. We do not control the use by those third parties of your data and we encourage you to read their privacy policies before you disclose your personal data to them.
12. Contact. If you have any questions or queries about this policy please contact us at email@example.com.