- Advises through the full life cycle of the federal contracting process.
- Has represented clients in suspension and debarment matters before nearly every federal agency.
- Served as Administrator for Federal Procurement Policy within the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) at the White House.
- Worked as legislative aide for Congressman Joe Barton and the Governor of the State of Texas.
With a practice spanning nearly 25 years, Angela Styles is among the most prominent government contracts lawyers in the United States. Angela helps clients efficiently resolve federal government contracting issues with executive branch departments and agencies without litigation.
- Successfully represented a large aerospace company before the Air Force Suspension and Debarment Office after receiving a show cause letter related to a subsidiary’s plea agreement.*
- Advised a national commercial architecture firm regarding a closeout of an Administrative Agreement with the Department of Veterans Affairs.*
- Represented a contractor for the National Job Corps in a successful appeal of a Department of Labor contracting officer decision that denied an overhead and general and administrative claim on a Job Corps contract to the Civilian Board of Contract Appeals.*
- Provided advice to a university, leading to a winning proposal to operate one of the largest of the Department of Energy’s National Laboratories.*
- For a large technology company, prepared a mandatory disclosure and settled price reduction under the GSA schedules program on favorable terms with the GSA Inspector General.*
Public Service and Affiliations