- Advises U.S. and non-U.S. companies on international trade matters and investments.
- Served as legal extern for the Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security.
Cam Peek represents clients in international trade and regulatory matters with a particular focus on sanctions, export controls and government investigations. He has experience in:
- Transactions involving the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
- U.S. sanctions programs administered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Compliance with antiboycott regulations promulgated by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Office of Antiboycott Enforcement
Public Service and Affiliations