- Practice focuses on complex business transactions, including capital markets and mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- Decades of experience leading securities offerings and M&A for public and private companies.
Garrett has led public equity and debt offerings, private placements, and mergers and acquisitions in a wide range of industries, including energy, retail, restaurants, infrastructure, manufacturing, aviation and finance, for more than 25 years.
- Represented a retailer in its $10.95-billion investment grade notes offering.
- Advised a fashion company in its $150-million registered notes offering.
- Advised an infrastructure company in its $350-million common share offering and $500-million tack-on notes offering.
- Advised an infrastructure company in its $600-million senior secured Rule 144A offerings as part of its spin-off from a Nasdaq-listed public company.
- Represented an international restaurant company in its $650-million Rule 144A offering.
Public Service and Affiliations