- Acts as lead securities counsel for several public companies.
- Provides counsel on capital-raising, securities compliance, reporting obligations, shareholder relations and other governance matters.
- Leads complex mergers, acquisitions, and dispositions for public and private companies.
Garrett DeVries provides public and private companies with strategic guidance on all facets of securities transactions, regularly advising on initial and follow-on offerings of equity and debt, Rule 144A offerings and A/B exchange offers, private equity and debt financings.
- Advised Construction Partners, Inc., a vertically integrated construction company providing construction products and services to public and private infrastructure projects, in a $180 million initial public stock offering.
- Assisted Commercial Metal Company (CMC) in more than 10 strategic acquisitions and dispositions. As a result of the transactions, CMC now has an expanded geographic footprint in the largest construction regions in the United States.
- Acted as counsel to US Concrete, Inc, a leading producer in premixed concrete operating in San Francisco; Dallas/Fort Worth; New York City; and Washington, D.C., in completing a follow-on debt offering of $200 million that allowed the company to expand operations.
- Represented a major supplier of aviation parts in its $1.7 billion sale to one of the world’s leading aerospace companies.
- Provided advice to an oil and gas exploration and production company in multiple Regulation S offerings outside the U.S. and concurrent Regulation D private placements inside the U.S.
Public Service and Affiliations