- Advises clients on legislative and regulatory matters at state, federal and international levels.
- Vice Chairman, Republican National Committee’s (RNC) Finance Committee.
Geoff Verhoff develops, implements and manages targeted strategies to further the interests of his clients. He advises on a wide range of legislative and regulatory matters at state, federal and international levels. Geoff has successfully managed coalitions and large projects focused on advocacy, strategic communications, and grassroots development and outreach. His practice focuses on leveraging the intersection of politics and policy.
- Secured funding in the 2018 Farm Bill for a federal research initiative focused on saving a key domestic agricultural commodity.
- Manages a coalition on patent reform.
- Successfully secured a tax provision to help the citrus industry in the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Led efforts on tribal tax issues culminating in the successful passage of the only original tax bill approved in the 113th
- Represents foreign sovereigns on international trade, tax and development matters.
Public Service and Affiliations