- Concentrates on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and equity capital markets.
George has experience advising sponsors and trade clients on a range of acquisitions, disposals, reorganizations and equity capital market transactions.
- Advised Trans-Siberian Gold PLC, which operates the Asacha gold mine in Kamchatka in Russia, on its takeover offer from Horvik Ltd for £108 million.
- Advised Investindustrial VII L.P., a fund managed by Investindustrial Advisors Limited in connection with its acquisition of a business division of CSM Bakery Solutions Limited.*
- Advised Interserve Group Limited on the sale of its support services business division to Mitie Group PLC for cash and share consideration.*
- Advised Costain Group PLC on its £100 million firm placing, placing an open offer.*
- Advised Petrogas and HitecVision on their acquisition of a portfolio of operated and nonoperated upstream oil and gas assets in the North Sea.*