- Counsels clients on the extra-territorial impact of U.S. law and policy affecting international trade and business.
- Counsels clients on various corporate and regulatory issues in China inbound and outbound transactions.
- Represents clients in Greater China area in U.S. government investigations, internal investigations, and compliance matters, including with respect to U.S. sanctions, export controls and anti-corruption issues.
Jingli Jiang joined the firm in 2014. Her practice focuses on regulatory and corporate advice for clients in the Greater China region in connection with regulatory enforcement actions, sanctions and export controls compliance, antitrust, outbound and inbound mergers and acquisitions, and private equity and venture capital investment. She has significant experience in advising on complex regulatory and corporate issues for large Chinese state-owned and private companies in high-profile transactions.
- Advised various fund clients on the market analysis and antitrust merger review of complicated and high-profile merger cases, in particular in the semiconductor industry
- Advised two PRC AI companies in connection with U.S. export control and sanctions matters.
- Advised a PRC technology company in connection with its internal compliance program.
- Represented a U.S. technology company in connection with U.S. export control matters.
- Counseled a German manufacturing company in connection with its PRC customs compliance matters.