- Represents and advocates for clients under government monitorships arising from the settlement of export control and sanctions related violations.
- Develops and implements innovative and semi-automated compliance solutions for clients across a range of industries and geographies.
- Helps high tech clients, including clients in the semiconductor industry, navigate complex and rapidly evolving regulations and authorization requirements; helps obtain, and manage compliance with, high-value authorizations issued by the U.S. government.
- Builds and enhances international trade compliance programs for multinational corporations, and advises on compliance with U.S. trade regulations.
- Counsels clients on environment, social and governance (ESG) matters.
Kimberly Myers works with U.S. and multinational companies in diverse industries, helping them analyze and develop compliance solutions and understand their obligations under U.S. international trade law. Kimberly often works with clients that are operating under complex multiyear settlement agreements with a U.S. government-appointed monitor in place. In these engagements, Kimberly leads compliance enhancement projects, internal investigations and interfaces with the government monitor team to advocate for her clients. In addition, Kimberly works with clients in high-tech industries that are facing increased regulation and a need to develop international trade compliance programs for emerging technologies.