- Handles complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts and arbitration proceedings.
- Litigates contested matters and adversary proceedings in United States bankruptcy courts.
Laura Warrick focuses on complex commercial litigation in federal and state courts and in arbitration proceedings. She dedicates a significant portion of her practice to litigating contested matters and adversary proceedings in bankruptcy courts in the United States.
- Litigating contested matters on behalf of debtors, official committees of unsecured creditors, ad hoc noteholder groups, and other stakeholders in Chapter 11 cases.
- Defending a telecommunications company in complex litigation relating to partnership disputes and forced buyouts.
- Defending a highway safety equipment manufacturer in products liability lawsuits and class actions in Texas and across the nation.
- Prosecuting claims for breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, violation of the Texas Theft Liability Act, trespass and attorneys’ fees on behalf of a partnership against a former officer of its general partner.
- Representing an international franchisor in a lawsuit arising over a joint venture dispute, in which the jury found for the franchisor on its request for judicial dissolution of the joint venture and for recovery on a declaratory judgment action and against the opposing party on its claims of fiduciary duty, breach of contract, tortious interference and conspiracy.