- Focuses on public and private mergers and acquisitions and other complex corporate transactions.
- Counsels boards and management of public companies on corporate governance matters.
- Assists with cross-border transactions, demonstrating fluency and cultural knowledge of five languages.
Leana represents clients in public and private mergers and acquisitions, capital markets transactions, joint ventures and other complex corporate transactions. Leana also serves as a trusted advisor to boards and management of public companies on corporate, securities and corporate governance matters, including ESG. In addition, she is skilled at assisting clients with cross-border transactions, demonstrating her fluency and cultural knowledge of five languages, including Russian, Tatar, Spanish and Turkish.
- Advised Triller Hold Co LLC, a social media platform that uses proprietary artificial intelligence technology, in its merger with SeaChange International Inc.
- Represented Genesis Energy LP in its $418-million sale of an interest in its Cameron Highway Oil Pipeline System.
- Counseled Diamondback Energy Inc. and Rattler Midstream LP in parallel sale transactions.
- Advised Diamondback Energy Inc. in its $2.2-billion all-stock acquisition of QEP Resources Inc. and its acquisition of all leasehold interests and related assets of Guidon Operating LLC in exchange for 10.63 million shares of Diamondback common stock and $375 million cash.
- Counseled Cimarex Energy Co. in its acquisition of Resolute Energy Corporation in a cash and stock transaction valued at approximately $1.6 billion.
Public Service and Affiliations