- Advises on the U.S. regulation of investment managers and launching and restructuring funds.
- Has strong experience with emerging markets funds, in particular Indian private equity fund launches.
John Holton advises on the international application of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) regulations. He advises numerous non-U.S. asset managers on compliance. He also assists with launching and restructuring private equity funds, hedge funds and real estate partnerships.
- Represents sponsors in numerous India private equity fund launches.
- Advises a wide range of U.K. asset managers on U.S. compliance matters.
- Regularly represents major U.S. and UK fund managers on hedge fund launches.
- Acts for major non-U.S. financial houses on acquisitions of U.S. investment managers.
Public Service and Affiliations