Practice & Background
Tuvia Tendler focuses his practice on tax matters.
Mr. Tendler received his J.D. in 2016 from Harvard Law School, where he was active in the Federal Tax Clinic and the Harvard Legal Entrepreneurship Project. He received his B.A. summa cum laude in 2013 from Yeshiva University.
Mr. Tendler’s recent matters include representations of:
- a major sovereign wealth fund making a seed investment in an infrastructure fund
- a Hong Kong-based investment manager in the launch of an Asia health care-focused fund
- affiliates of a major sovereign wealth fund launching several private equity and venture capital funds
- a private equity fund making numerous natural resources portfolio company investments
- a private equity fund launching a Europe-focused online services and streaming digital content business.