Akin Gump Lawyers Author Chapters in Book on Oil and Gas Sale and Purchase Agreements
Globe Law & Business, in its new book Oil and Gas Sale and Purchase Agreements, has included several chapters written by Akin Gump lawyers. The chapters and their corresponding authors are as follows:
- “Conditions precedent and deferred completions,” by oil and gas partner John LaMaster
- “Oil and gas warranties,” by oil and gas counsel Caroline-Lucy Moran
- “Environmental provisions in upstream acquisitions and divestitures,” by environment and natural resources partner emeritus Paul Gutermann
- “Decommissioning,” by oil and gas counsel Nicholas Antonas and partner Marc Hammerson
- “Anti-corruption provisions,” by international trade counsel Nicole D’Avanzo and partner Tatman Savio
- "Oil and gas boilerplate provisions,” by John LaMaster
John LaMaster and Caroline-Lucy Moran also wrote the preface to the book, and served as consulting editors, which provides a practical review of the provisions typically included in sale and purchase agreements.
You may learn more about the book by clicking here.