Akin Gump Notches Top 20 Rankings for 2015 M&A and Securities Work; Takes Top Spot for Q4 Restructuring Work
(New York) – Akin Gump garnered several top 20 rankings among major law firms for its 2015 advisory work in mergers and acquisitions and securities, as measured by different reporting agencies.
Akin Gump’s M&A work was recognized in the following areas:
- Deals by value – Russia (Mergermarket)
- U.S. Target Small-Cap by value (Thomson Reuters)
For its securities work, Akin Gump was recognized in the following categories:
- U.S. Equity Offerings: Legal Advisor- Issuer by volume (Bloomberg)
- U.S. Equity IPO Legal Advisor- Manager by value (Bloomberg)
- U.S. High Yield Corporate Bond: Issuer Adviser by volume (Bloomberg)
- U.S. Equity & Equity Related by volume (Thomson Reuters)
For its restructuring work in the fourth quarter of 2015, The Deal again ranked Akin Gump in the top spot for bankruptcy law firms by volume, with $1037.9 billion in liabilities. Financial restructuring partner Danny Golden was again among the top five lawyers by volume.
Founded in 1945, Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP is a leading international law firm with more than 950 lawyers in offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
# # #