Drawing on decades of experience in the industry, we help oilfield services companies stay competitive, advising public and private companies in executing their corporate strategies through mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures of non-strategic businesses and sales of entire enterprises.
- Advised Schlumberger, a leading oilfield services company, in several transactions, including the sale of its North American rod lift business to KPS Capital Partners, as well as its $430 million acquisition of Weatherford’s U.S. pressure pumping and pump down perforating business.
- Represented Amberjack Capital Partners, an energy and infrastructure services focused private equity fund, in the acquisition of Rubicon Oilfield Services by its portfolio company Innovex Downhole Solutions, as well as in the combination of its portfolio companies EnerCorp Sand Solutions and Pro Oil & Gas Services, LLC.
- Assisted Mammoth Energy Services, Inc., a growth-oriented energy service company, in acquiring substantially all of the assets of Chieftain Sand and Proppant, LLC.
- Representing TGS, a leading provider of multiclient geoscience data for exploration and production companies, in general corporate and transactional, antitrust, litigation and employment matters.
- Represented Schlumberger New Energy, a new subsidiary focused on low-carbon and carbon-neutral energy technologies, in its agreement with Thermal Energy Partners to create GeoFrame Energy, a geothermal project development company.