- Focuses on energy-related litigation, complex commercial litigation and corporate crisis management.
Brennan Meier is a trial lawyer whose experience includes representing clients in a variety of causes of action, including:
- Partnership and fiduciary duty actions
- Qui tam
- Breach of contract
- Products liability
- Trade secrets.
- Developed and executed pretrial and trial strategy, including taking a key deposition that led to a favorable outcome for client accused of multi-million dollar oil and gas-related securities fraud.
- Developed and implemented strategy regarding a publicly traded company’s response to allegations of wrongdoing across qui tam, class-action and products liability lawsuits in a high-profile, high-pressure environment.
- Managed docket of more than twenty products liability cases in preparation for trial. Took fact and expert depositions, drafted dispositive motions, and drafted pretrial filings.
- Drafted, argued and won summary judgment in favor of a publicly-traded company in a products liability action, averting a potential multimillion-dollar judgment against the firm’s client.
- Won a jury verdict in federal district court related to data privacy causes of action. Selected the jury, examined witnesses and delivered the closing argument.
Public Service and Affiliations