- Offers public policy, political and strategic business advice to Fortune 500 and other domestic and multinational companies.
- Serves as co-leader of the firm’s public law and policy practice and serves on the firm’s management committee.
- Member of the U.S. patent bar.
Brian Pomper represents companies before Congress, the White House and federal agencies on a diverse set of public policy matters, including market access, investment, international trade disputes, intellectual property, international tax and customs issues.
- Advised biopharmaceutical companies on the negotiation of the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement and lobbied in support of strong intellectual property protections in that agreement.
- Strategized and lobbied for numerous companies in support of the passage of the U.S.-Korea Free Trade Agreement and permanent normal trade relations, or “PNTR,” for Russia.
- Counseled a major automotive company on how to take advantage of the provisions of the U.S.-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement.
- Advised and lobbied for a coalition of companies in support of strong international intellectual property protections.
- Offered strategic advice and intelligence and lobbied for a major U.S. agriculture company on trade, intellectual property and politics.
Public Service and Affiliations