Practice and Background
Caoimhe Kennedy is a member of the financial restructuring group. Miss Kennedy has experience advising hedge funds, bondholders, bank and institutional investors on UK and cross-border insolvency, work-outs and restructurings.
Miss Kennedy’s recent engagements include advising:
- Nordic Trustee ASA, on behalf of holders of Norwegian law bonds issued by Sea Trucks Group Limited
- unsecured bondholders of Frigoglass, a Greek listed glass and refrigeration business, in connection with the group's financial difficulties
- private placement noteholders on the administration sale of the Tensator group, manufacturer of queueing barriers and systems
- an ad-hoc committee of bondholders in relation to the winding up of the collapsed Icelandic bank, Lansbanki
- Nordic Trustee ASA, on behalf of bondholders of Norwegian listed Noreco ASA, one of the first exploration and production restructurings since the downturn in oil prices
- an ad-hoc group of lenders to TP Ferro Concessionaria, S.A., a Spanish concession holder of a high speed rail link between France and Spain
- creditors of Rijnmond Energie C.V., the owner of a gas fired power plant in the Netherlands.