- Focuses her practice on financial regulatory matters relevant to the investment management and funds industry.
Ezra Zahabi advises on relevant developments and considerations regarding changes to the U.K. and EU financial regulatory framework, particularly with regard to:
- The U.K. financial services regulatory framework, including the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA).
- The EU legislative and regulatory framework, including the revised Markets in Financial Instruments Directive and the related Regulation (MiFID II); the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD); the Market Abuse Regulation; and the European Markets and Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR).
- Advised issuers and market participants on insider dealing concerns.
- Advised clients with making registration applications to the FCA and the PRA.
- Advised on MiFID II implementation for cross-border investment management businesses.
- Counseled on structuring and marketing of overseas hedge funds by EU and overseas investment managers / advisors.
- Advised on AIFMD in relation to overseas AIFMs marketing funds and providing investment management services to EU clients.
Public Service and Affiliations