- Advises on federal tax and pension policy matters.
Jeffrey McMillen served as the staff director of the House Ways and Means Committee’s Subcommittee on Select Revenue Measures, where he served under Committee Chairman Bill Thomas (R-CA) and Subcommittee Chairman Jim McCrery (R-LA).
- Advised a major Fortune 100 commodities business on tax and energy policy.
- Counseled a major Fortune 100 domestic manufacturer on tax reform issues.
- Informed a Fortune 100 manufacturer on a variety of domestic and international tax issues, including tax reform.
- Advised private equity firms on tax issues affecting the industry.
- Advised an internationally owned U.S. business on tax issues, including tax reform.