- Advises on project development, acquisitions, divestitures and strategic joint ventures involving a range of energy assets.
- Significant experience in the energy and infrastructure arenas, particularly involving midstream, downstream and traditional and renewable power transactions.
Matt Kapinos guides energy and infrastructure clients through all phases of drafting and negotiating agreements for the purchase, sale, development and financing of energy and infrastructure projects.
- Represented a midstream company in all aspects of a joint venture to develop and operate a crude oil pipeline.
- Represented a midstream company in all aspects of a joint venture to develop and operate a natural gas gathering and extraction facility.
- Represented multiple clients in the development of LNG export and import facilities throughout North America.
- Represented an owner in drafting, request for proposal (RFP) issuance, bid analysis, negotiations and contract execution management with international and domestic suppliers for the purchase of generating and manufacturing equipment and associated service agreements for multiple power plants and industrial facilities.
- Represented numerous public and private companies (developers, sponsors and financial investors) in the purchase, development and project financing of numerous solar-powered generation facilities throughout the United States.
Public Service and Affiliations