Compliance Officer Bulletin Publishes Akin Gump Article “Annual Review 2015”
Compliance Officer Bulletin, a publication of Thomson Reuters, has published “Annual Review 2015,” an article by Akin Gump financial regulatory partners Helen Marshall, Christopher Leonard and Rosemarie Paul, counsel Ezra Zahabi, associates Chris Poon and Aileen Tse, and consultant Helen Strathearn.
The in-depth article looks back at the past year and discusses a wide variety of topics related to the regulation of the financial services industry, as revealed by the table of contents:
- FCA: Where to next?
- Senior managers and certification regime
- Culture for firms
- Enforcement round-up
- MiFID II: A whistle-stop tour for investment managers
- MiFID II: Algorithmic trading
- In summary: 10 key things to know about MiFID II
- UK companies: Public disclosure of beneficial ownership.
To read the full article, please click here.