Managing IP Names Five at Akin Gump to 2020 IP Stars
(Washington, D.C.) – Managing IP has selected several members of Akin Gump’s intellectual property practice for inclusion in its 2020 IP Stars, a guide to the leading IP law firms and practitioners worldwide.
The lawyers noted in the guide are:
- Cono Carrano: Patent star – District of Columbia; Trade mark star – District of Columbia
- Dianne Elderkin: Patent star – Pennsylvania; Top 250 Women in IP
- Karol Kepchar: Trade mark star – District of Columbia; Copyright star – District of Columbia
- Steven Maslowski: Patent star – Pennsylvania
- Kevin McBride: Patent star – California
According to Managing IP, honorees are selected based on market recommendations and the publication’s own independent research.
Last week, Ms. Elderkin and Messrs. Carrano and Maslowski were named to the 2020 edition of the IAM Patent 1000, a guide of leading private practice patent lawyers in the United States. (Click here to learn more.)
Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP is a leading international law firm with more than 1,000 lawyers and advisors in offices throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Founded in 1945, the firm is proudly celebrating its 75th anniversary in 2020. #AkinGump75
# # #