- Practice focuses on financial restructuring.
- Concentrates on U.K. and cross-border matters.
Liz Osborne represents clients in insolvencies, workouts and restructurings. She acts for hedge funds, bondholders, institutional lenders, secondary market investors, and creditor committees in relation to strategic and legal issues concerning their distressed debt and special-situation involvements.
- Leading the team acting as independent international legal counsel in connection with the negotiation, agreement and implementation of the settlement plan in relation to Agrokor d.d. and its subsidiaries, under the Law on the Procedure of Extraordinary Administration in Companies of Systemic Importance for the Republic of Croatia. This process was a first for Croatia and involved a company of significant importance to Croatia and the Balkans.
- Represented the SSN holders in connection with a financial restructuring of Norske Skog AS, a Norwegian paper production group.
- Acted for the ad hoc bondholder group in the restructuring of Seadrill, an NYSE and Oslo Børs-listed offshore drilling contractor with a US$18 billion capital structure.
- Advised Fairhold Securitisation Limited in relation to a distressed securitization structure.
- Represented a senior lender in the financial restructuring of Cory Environmental, which was consummated via a scheme of arrangement.