- Practice focuses on financial restructuring.
- Concentrates on U.K. and cross-border matters.
- Recognized for restructuring and insolvency by Chambers UK, The Legal 500 UK and IFLR 1000.
Liz Osborne represents clients in insolvencies, workouts and restructurings. She acts for hedge funds, bondholders, institutional lenders, secondary market investors, and creditor committees in relation to strategic and legal issues concerning their distressed debt and special-situation involvements.
- Advising an ad hoc committee of lenders under the US$1,300 million senior secured facility borrowed by Prosafe SE.
- Advising the ad hoc committee of bondholders of US$230 million convertible bonds issued by Hurricane Energy plc in relation to the financial restructuring of the convertible bonds.
- Advised an ad hoc committee of noteholders of the Balta Group in relation to certain proposed note amendments and a maturity extension.
- Advised the ad hoc bondholder committee of Travelex in connection with the successful restructuring of the Travelex business through multiple pre-pack administration sales and injection of new money.
- Advised Fairhold Securitisation Limited in connection with the £1 billion restructuring of its distressed securitisation structure.
Public Service and Affiliations