- Represents strategic and financial buyers in public and private merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions.
- Clients are predominantly private equity and debt funds and other alternative capital sources.
- Also represents issuers and institutional investors in financing transactions.
Frank Reddick handles mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance and public company representations for clients in a broad range of industries, including media, broadcasting, outdoor advertising, apparel, engineering services, food processing, health care, hospitality, gaming and retail.
- Advised a private equity fund in connection with a mezzanine loan and preferred stock to fund the renovation of a major Los Angeles hotel.
- Counseled a private equity fund regarding the restructuring of existing debt facilities issued by an agriculture company.
- Assisted a global lifestyle brand in the restructuring of existing debt facilities relating to the internalization of its digital media and broadcast businesses. In a separate matter, advised the client in the refinancing of its debt from an earlier leveraged buyout, structuring the transaction so that the company securitized its trademark portfolio.
- Served as counsel to a private debt fund in connection with a senior secured credit facility for the construction of a hotel and casino and the subsequent out-of-court restructuring of the facility.
- Represented a private equity fund in connection with a $70 million senior secured debt facility to a New Mexico Indian tribe.