- Handles credit facilities and single project loans related to the entertainment industry.
Vanessa Roman advises a variety of clients in the entertainment industry, including financial institutions, borrowers, distributors and independent production companies. She provides counsel in various aspects of the production, financing and distribution of film and television projects.
- Advised Bank of America in a $300 million credit facility with Miramax related to the financing of its current and future production slate.
- Counseled Comerica Bank in the structuring and arranging of a $125 million credit facility for the film distribution, production and finance company A24.
- Represented Ratpac-Dune Entertainment on its secured revolving credit facility, which provides financing for as many as 75 titles in connection with its multiyear co-financing agreement with Warner Bros. Pictures.
- Represented Bank of America in the structuring and arranging of a credit facility with Cineflix Media, a major producer and distributor of Canadian television content
- Advised XYZ Films in a partnership agreement for a first look deal with Jaunt, Inc. with respect to virtual reality projects
Public Service and Affiliations