- Counsels boards of directors, investors, underwriters, emerging growth and seasoned public companies.
- Advises on equity and debt offerings, securities regulation and corporate governance.
Alice Hsu’s practice focuses on capital markets and corporate governance matters, with particular expertise in the energy and financial services industries. She advises boards of directors, issuers, underwriters and investors in a broad range of transactions, including:
- Public offerings
- Private placements of equity and debt securities
- Public mergers and acquisitions
- General corporate matters
- Structuring and investing in special-purpose acquisition companies (SPACs).
- Represents issuers, investors and underwriters in connection with initial public offerings, including SPACs, follow-on primary and secondary offerings and block trades.
- Advised issuers and investors in both public and private offerings of more than $6 billion in secured and unsecured long-term debt securities.
- Advised WMIH Corp. in its completed $3.8 billion acquisition of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc.
- Advised Blackstone Alternative Asset Management in its investment in One Madison Corp., a North American consumer-focused SPAC, in connection with its IPO.
- Counseled companies concerning net operating loss charter restriction and 382 rights plans.
Public Service and Affiliations