Anna Kardash is an associate at Akin Gump’s Moscow office. Ms. Kardash has an experience in advising international and Russian banks and corporate legal entities on a broad range of banking and finance transactions (e.g. syndicated lending, bank-to-bank finance, secured lending, trade and export finance). She has also experience in advising major foreign companies on insolvency (bankruptcy) and restructuring matters.
Practice & Background
Prior to joining Akin Gump, Anna worked at a major international firm in Moscow.
Ms. Kardash’s previous experience includes advising:
- LUKOIL International Finance B.V. PJSC "LUKOIL": Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of $1 billion, 10 year 4.750% notes by LUKOIL International Finance B.V. and guaranteed by PJSC "LUKOIL"
- ZAO Raiffeisenbank and Raiffeisen Bank International AG on facilities in the aggregate amount exceeding US$ 1 billion for CJSC Antipinsky Refinery.
- HSBC on loans (in different currencies) in the aggregate amount exceeding US$ 450 million for VEB, secured by the guarantees of the export credit agencies (EKF, SACE, ELO and EFIC).
- HSBC, WestLB AG, Düsseldorf and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited on unsecured loans in the aggregate amount exceeding US$ 500 million for VEB.
- Mizuho Corporate Bank Nederland N.V., West LB, Bank of America and Citibank on several loans (including, provided via SWIFT) in the aggregate amount exceeding US$ 750 million for JSC Sberbank.
- COMMERZBANK (EURASIJA) SAO, The Royal Bank of Scotland ZAO, ZAO CITIBANK on facilities in the aggregate amount exceeding US$ 400 million for Rolf group.
- Raiffeisenbank International AG on a US$ 39,4 million financing for Palmali Caspian Offshore Project Company Limited relating to construction and delivery of a multifunctional river sea barge.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Europe Limited on a EUR 33,4 million loan for JSC "Gazprom Space Systems" guaranteed by JSC "GAZPROM".
- CJSC Raiffeisenbank on a secured loan in the amount of US$ 40 million for Norcroston Holdings Limited.
- CJSC Raiffeisenbank on a USD 150 million facility for a Russian gasoil trade company.
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. on a US$ 90 million loan for a major Russian coal energy company.
- Eurasian Development Bank on soft commodities financing in the amount of US$ 30 million for LLC “EKO-PUR”.