- Advises public companies on securities and corporate matters.
- Held internships at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
Brandon Kinnard’s practice focuses on capital markets and corporate governance, including private and public offerings of debt and equity securities. Brandon also advises clients on securities compliance.
- Represented Affinion Group Holdings, Inc., a provider of customer engagement and loyalty programs, in its recent reorganization transactions, including its consent solicitation and private equity offering.
- Represented Warrior Met Coal, Inc., a leading producer and exporter of metallurgical coal, in the sale of securities held by significant shareholders of the company.
- Advised WMIH Corp., a publicly traded financial services company, in its merger with Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc.