- Focuses on the finance aspects of cross-border and domestic financial restructurings, special situations funding and complex direct loans.
- Represents credit funds, institutional investors, private equity funds and portfolio companies
- Deep experience in a wide range of financings, including debt restructurings, direct loans, leveraged buyouts, securitisations and bank/bond structures.
Clare is a finance partner in the corporate team of Akin Gump’s London office.
- Advised Floatel International Ltd. and its subsidiaries (the Floatel Group) on its comprehensive, fully consensual balance sheet restructuring.*
- Advised an ad hoc group of senior creditors of Caribbean mobile operator, Digicel, in relation to a potential restructuring of its $7bn of debt.*
- Advised Syncreon Group Holdings B.V., and its affiliates, in its cross-border balance sheet restructuring involving approximately $1.1 billion of funded debt, including English schemes of arrangement and associated chapter 15 and CCAA recognition proceedings.*
- Acted in a high-yield restructuring for majority holder of senior secured notes group in Four Seasons Health Care, the UK’s largest provider of care homes.*
- Advised Pillarstone Europe LLP in its cross-border restructuring of Famar.*