Daniel Shlomi is a member of the firm’s real estate practice group.
Practice & Background
Mr. Shlomi’s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including the acquisition, sale, development and financing of real estate and real estate based assets.
Mr. Shlomi received his J.D. in 2011 from the University of Southern California Law School where he was a member of the Hale Moot Court Honors Program. He received his B.S. in Business Administration magna cum laude from the University of Southern California in 2007. Mr. Shlomi is admitted to practice law in California and New York.
Mr. Shlomi’s recent engagements include:
- the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets
- representing borrowers in various lending transactions secured by real estate assets
- representing a lender in a mezzanine foreclosure
- representing clients in connection with corporate formation and compliance issues
- advising on joint venture agreements.