Harpreet Hundal’s practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions.
Practice & Background
Mrs. Hundal joined Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP in December 2017, having previously worked as an associate in the London office of a leading U.S. law firm; prior to that, she completed her training contract and qualified with a “silver circle” law firm. Mrs. Hundal has particular experience in corporate mergers and acquisitions.
Mrs. Hundal’s recent engagements include:
- advising a specialist asset manager on its acquisition of a stake in an actuarial consulting group
- advising a sovereign wealth fund on the acquisition of a minority interest in a leading media company and its investment in an overseas renewable energy company
- advising a private equity firm on the ongoing equity elements of one of its portfolio groups
- advising on the Takeover Code requirements of a recently listed AIM company
- advising one of the largest public accounting, consultancy and technology firms in the United States on its acquisition of two UK-based risk consulting firms, a reorganization and ongoing corporate matters
- advising a multinational corporation on a group reorganization involving multiple jurisdictions
- providing ongoing corporate governance advice to various clients.