- Focuses on public offerings and private placements of equity and debt securities and other capital markets transactions.
- Also advises on debt restructuring matters.
Jesse Brush represents issuers, investors and underwriters in connection with public offerings and private placements of equity and debt securities.
- Advised DynCorp International, Inc., a global government services provider, on an exchange offer and consent solicitation as part of a comprehensive refinancing of outstanding secured and unsecured debt to extend maturities.
- Represented issuers in initial public offerings and proposed initial public offerings.
- Counseled first lien lenders of Avaya, a major provider of communications and networking products and services, during the company’s Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, including in connection with the direct listing of the company’s new equity securities on the New York Stock Exchange shortly after emergence from bankruptcy.
- Assisted public utilities in private placements of secured and unsecured debt securities.
- Advised Sorenson Holdings, LLC, the leading provider of communications products and services for the deaf and hard-of-hearing, in transactions to retire outstanding debt securities, including a modified “Dutch Auction” tender offer.