- Has worked extensively on public policy in the health care sector.
- Holds particular experience in Medicare reform.
- Deep experience in health care tax policy issues.
John Jonas represents clients in a wide variety of health care interests before the U.S. Congress, with a particular emphasis on the House Ways and Means Committee and the Senate Finance Committee. He represents clients before a range of executive branch agencies, including the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Obtained funding for research into medical misdiagnosis.
- Five-year extension of ambulance add-on payments.
- Annual funding for Gabriella Miller Kids First Research Art.
Public Service and Affiliations