- Focuses his practice on corporate governance, securities regulation and mergers and acquisitions.
- Extensive pro bono experience.
Joshua Wright advises clients on general corporate matters, corporate governance, securities regulation and mergers and acquisitions. He assists public and private companies, boards of directors and individuals with their ever-changing legal needs and provides practical legal solutions that drive business growth.
- Represented issuers in a $250 million preferred stock offering and a $100 million note offering.
- Advised clients on debt financing and acquisitions of healthcare companies.
- Drafted governance documents for numerous nonprofits in the journalism, environmental and other industries.
- Petitioned the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services on behalf of battered immigrants for residency and citizenship.
- Represented an independent school in obtaining an absolute charter from the New York State Education Department.
Public Service and Affiliations