- Represents public and private companies in corporate and securities matters.
- Advises on equity and debt offerings, securities regulation and corporate governance.
Kevin Schott practices in the areas of capital markets, mergers and acquisitions and corporate and securities law. He represents public and private companies in a range of corporate and transactional matters, including:
- Registered and private offerings of debt and equity securities
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Financing matters
- Exchange Act reporting
- General corporate and securities matters.
- Represents issuers and underwriters in connection with initial public offerings, follow-on primary and secondary offerings and private placements.
- Advised Rattler Midstream LP in its initial public offering valued at over $765 million.
- Advised investment bank as sales agent in establishment of $500 million secondary “at the market” offering program.
- Advised Noble Energy, Inc. in its $1 billion cash tender offer and $1 billion registered senior notes offering.
- Advised Diamondback Energy, Inc. in its $3 billion registered senior notes offering.
Public Service and Affiliations