- Advises in complex commercial disputes.
- Is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US, International Association of Privacy Professionals).
Lauren York focuses on complex commercial litigation, with an emphasis on securities and privacy matters.
- Represented directors of a publicly-traded energy company against alleged claims of breach of fiduciary duty and unjust enrichment in Delaware Chancery Court.
- Advised officers and directors of a master limited partnership defending against allegations of tortious interference and aiding and abetting breaches of fiduciary duty in Delaware Chancery Court.
- Prepared and executed coordinated strategy for a manufacturer in defense of dozens of qui tam, class action, and product liability cases brought across the United States.
- Advised a publicly-traded worldwide retailer regarding remedial measures and notification requirements following breaches affecting customers internationally.
- Managed litigation for a foreign manufacturer involved in a corporate partnership dispute that spawned actions in several cases across multiple jurisdictions, including Texas State Court and Delaware Chancery Court.
Public Service and Affiliations