Practice & Background
Lauren Pflueger is a member of the financial restructuring group. Ms. Pflueger has experience advising banks, institutional investors, debtors, insolvency office-holders and directors on cross-border and domestic financial restructurings, workouts and insolvency.
Prior to joining the firm in September 2017, Ms. Pflueger trained and practised at a magic circle law firm in London and Denmark.
Ms. Pflueger’s recent engagements include:
- advising Codere, the Spanish headquartered gaming business, in its financial restructuring discussions with a committee of its bondholders, including specifically advising on the implementation of an English scheme of arrangement
- advising the Travelodge group in relation to the implementation of its simultaneous financial and operational restructuring of its hotel portfolio
- assisting the board of directors of New World Resources, the Czech mining company, in relation to the group’s successful restructuring, including the implementation of an English law scheme of arrangement of its debt
- advising the co-ordinating committee to the Danish Vestas group on a refinancing of the group’s facilities
- advising the lenders to a UK airport on standstill arrangements and the related restructuring
- advising a Danish bank on its exposure in a receivables securitisation financing